Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So ive had this 99 ls for a long while.
Theres a thread here someplace that covers the rebuild I did on the engine along with tons of bits and pieces ranging from shifter bushings to crank bearings. I did the build a long time ago and lost access to my original account. Cant for the life of me find my Op.

At any rate the build was a total success. The engine ran amazing with full induction and exhaust, 51mm pistons. All new internals, machined head, valve reseat. Etc etc.

I started to pay less attention to the car and little by little this and that needed replacement. Then one fateful day I hit a dear that messed up the front end pretty decent. I lost my ac condensor and coolant fans, head lamps windshield and enough other miscellaneous bits that warranted parking the car temporarily while I put it all back together.

Well time went on. Life went on and I focused on my MDX. My poor teg that I had about 10k invested in from purchase through build went to the wayside.

It needs a lot of work and ive considered selling it but I think id rather part it out.
I totalled my MDX and have been riding a bike everywhere since june. I really need the extra cash to get into another ride before it gets cold in N. Florida (soon).

So I'm going to start posting pics and listing parts I think would be of interest.

Straight away ill mention the engine ran perfectly when parked. I put about 65k miles on after the build.
Bolt ons include:
Aem cai modified to a short ran
Skunk2 catback exhaust
Skunk2 titanium short throw shifter
Aftermarket shifter link with bolt on input( no ***** pin hassle to pull engine/trans)
Its got lots of urethane bushings through out
All the power accessories worked besides the driver window.
Its got strut tower braces
Some cheap aluminum wheels
Internals replaced, king bearings inside
Bored 20 over
New clutch/ flywheel/ throwout
All oem lighting aside from passenger headlamp
All oem AC components/power steering
New water/oil pumps

To name a few. Essentially all oem everything aside from the engine. Its a complete car. Body damage is minimal. But the repairs needed completly overwhelmed me.

When I get off today I'm going to try and get some pictures uploaded.
Make an offer on anything.
Ill respond to call questions and comments asap.
Thanks and best regards to all!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi I have a 97 Integra 4 lug I'm looking for some wheels, what do you have
tires are pretty shot. But make me and offer. Cover shipping and ill get em to you.
I aquired these after I parked it. There are a few dings here and there but overall theyre in decent shape.

Attachments

·
Registered
2000 Acura Integra GS B20 swapped
4 Posts
So ive had this 99 ls for a long while.
Theres a thread here someplace that covers the rebuild I did on the engine along with tons of bits and pieces ranging from shifter bushings to crank bearings. I did the build a long time ago and lost access to my original account. Cant for the life of me find my Op.

At any rate the build was a total success. The engine ran amazing with full induction and exhaust, 51mm pistons. All new internals, machined head, valve reseat. Etc etc.

I started to pay less attention to the car and little by little this and that needed replacement. Then one fateful day I hit a dear that messed up the front end pretty decent. I lost my ac condensor and coolant fans, head lamps windshield and enough other miscellaneous bits that warranted parking the car temporarily while I put it all back together.

Well time went on. Life went on and I focused on my MDX. My poor teg that I had about 10k invested in from purchase through build went to the wayside.

It needs a lot of work and ive considered selling it but I think id rather part it out.
I totalled my MDX and have been riding a bike everywhere since june. I really need the extra cash to get into another ride before it gets cold in N. Florida (soon).

So I'm going to start posting pics and listing parts I think would be of interest.

Straight away ill mention the engine ran perfectly when parked. I put about 65k miles on after the build.
Bolt ons include:
Aem cai modified to a short ran
Skunk2 catback exhaust
Skunk2 titanium short throw shifter
Aftermarket shifter link with bolt on input( no * pin hassle to pull engine/trans)
Its got lots of urethane bushings through out
All the power accessories worked besides the driver window.
Its got strut tower braces
Some cheap aluminum wheels
Internals replaced, king bearings inside
Bored 20 over
New clutch/ flywheel/ throwout
All oem lighting aside from passenger headlamp
All oem AC components/power steering
New water/oil pumps

To name a few. Essentially all oem everything aside from the engine. Its a complete car. Body damage is minimal. But the repairs needed completly overwhelmed me.

When I get off today I'm going to try and get some pictures uploaded.
Make an offer on anything.
Ill respond to call questions and comments asap.
Thanks and best regards to all!
power steering resevoir? and hose

1 - 6 of 6 Posts