Team Integra Forums banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
props man. im lovin the front end!!! idk how to really pm cause im new but i really appreciate it if you would pm me about that hookup on the front end???

·
Registered
98 Posts
turned out great! i just read alot today about the conversion and i dont know how to weld. did you weld yours?. because i think i am just going to drill out the spot welds and bolt on the radiator support. then later on find someone to weld it to make it legit.

so i got into a little crash. and my integra is salvaged now. i bought it back and still have $4960 left. a few months ago JDM fronts were on craigslist like crazy. some shops had a few to go around, but now that its my turn.. i cant find any.. would you mind giving me that hook up too?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
If you guys want that info on the JDM fronts just PM me... You gotta be local to Cali though cause shipping isn't available.

Anywhooooooo!

I'm back! And I have some interesting news to share. So my last post was me putting in my floor mats, carpets, etc. My car was coming along nicely and all I had to do was bring it back to the body shop to have the rest (rear section) of it painted, as there was some body damage and some jacked up paint.

Few nights before I was due to take it in I was outta my house for about a night or so and my pops called me and told me that someone jacked up my car. I guess he had to buy 4 new tires, and he took the car into a body shop that his buddy's friend owns. So my pops got it fixed for me before I could even see the damage.. Pretty damned cool. only problem is the shop my car was taken to is a production shop. So there are so **** ups here and there. If I remember correctly it's a Maaco but I could be wrong. Anyway, I told my bro to remove my moldings for me and he did. So this is what my ccar looked like when I got it home, and starting to put things back together.

I decided since my car is white now I should put some effort into my black trim pieces that aren't so black. So I got to work on my roof moldings and tail light trim. Idk what's wrong with my pass side one, but the seal is all jacked up.

Before:

After:

I got my bumper/lip set up all put back together. My grille ended up getting a little ****ed up, they painted the whole thing white instead of leaving part of it black. Oh well, I'll fix it.

once I got everything put together I took a step back and realized I needed some emblems to complete the transformation. So I headed up to good old Inline Four and picked up some JDM steeze :)

I got a front emblem too but I guess I forgot to take a picture of the front end all finished, ahha. So with all this happening I've become way more focused on getting this car finished up so I can just enjoy driving it and save some cash! Hopefully this week I'll pick up and install my f2 coils. Also on the agenda eventually is blacking out my headlights.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
I promise you this build is moving faster than this thread is.. Hahah. As a matter of a fact it's moving so fast that I'm afraid to check my bank account balance right now :p

Anywho, I installed the F2 type 1's that I bought a few weeks back. Here I am with another hook up for you cali people. PM Me for rock bottom prices for f2 type 1's BNIB direct from f2.

I also replaced my hood latch and cable that's been sitting in my garage for a few weeks. It's funny someone replied on here or PM'd me asking how to do it right, and mine wasn't even right yet :D

Before:

AftaaAAAARR:

Still gonna go a little lower in the front, maybe raise the back a HAIR. Going for that raked look. I might wait til I have some new wheels so it doesn't look too aggressive with those blingy LS meshies ;) Anyway next step for the day was to flat black part of my grille that gay ass Maaco painted.

I'll take some real good photos when summer starts, gotta do a photoshoot with my buddy.

Here's some shots of my ghetto hood latch set up, and how it's SUPPOSED to look :D Btw excuse my engine bay, gonna have it painted when I get my swap so I'm kinda over it for the moment.

I got super lucky, the salvage yard had oNE DA integra, and oNE DC. Check out the DC they had.. lol.

First I degreased the new latch.. (this actually sat in the sun all day then I power washed it)

Wrong way:

Right way:

That's all the updates for now, here's a shot or two from that day.. and some cell phone pics from that night. Enjoy!

I can go a lil lower in the front and still make it into my drive way.. I have a whole inch

Alright no more crappy pics, real photos! lol..

Next on the agenda is to re-wire my headlights so the corners light up. I'm also going to switch my HID's from 55w to 35w, they're too damn bright and I hate the color - too much blue. I'm gonna go with 5k this time. Comments welcome!

·
Registered
2 Posts
your cars super clean! im from garden grove too and iv never seen your car around but from the looks of your car mine looks virtually the same heres a pic of mine

41 - 50 of 50 Posts