Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TURBO PLANS PAGE 3
FIRST TURBO PARTS PAGE 4

Well its about time I put up a running log because I have big plans for teg in the next couple years. I bought her completely stock with 80k 3 years ago. Slowly I have began to build her up. Now its mostly style and suspension mods plus I/H/E. I am now currently saving up for my turbo build I'll post more about that as it comes

Bone Stock:

Dragon Run 08 with ITR spoiler installed:

HIDs

Cutoff...

Suspension #2

Suspension #3 Install

on Jackstands....

Fronts Out...

Camber Kit Installed...

Rears Going In...

Rears Installed With Camber Kit...

Slammed Mode lol

Final Product...

Most Recent Photoshoot with my buddys DVP GSR...

More to come!!

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I really like them...they were just a bit of a nightmare to install. In retrospect I should have disconnected the throttle cable so I could push the gas pedal down further to get the drill in. Had I done that it would have saved me a few drillbits and more than a handful of swear words lol.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Nice, a build thread! That car looks really good, and I look forward to seeing what comes next. The fact that it's in Illinois makes me want to go out and look for it so I can admire it.

Keep us updated!

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the comments guys!! I really want aftermarket wheels but some things *cough boost cough* are more important to save for. Plus I have a theme of red and black that im trying to go with, so the painted blades will have to do for now.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
fenoms90tegra on May/07/09 said:
Happy Birthday bro.

Nice Teg by the way. Its been a while since you updated. Whats the progress?
Javier

Thanks man! I've been really busy with school but now that summer is here finally big updates are in the works. I just made a huuuge order from acura for mainly maintenance stuff but figured I would get something cool and ordered the ITR 22mm rear sway and all the hardware and stuff and my gf is hooking me up with the BSQ kit so I'll be getting that installed as soon as it gets here. Also, got my blades painted time attack style (black with a red lip) and I think they turned out great...I'll take some pics soon as soon as I clean her up a bit.

Quote: greenteg9408 on May/07/09 very nice leif its coming along nicely and your blades werenyt painted when i meeyt u and tim up at the mall where they??

thanks mike...nope I think when i met up with you guys at the mall I was either rocking mismatched blades and fat 5s like in the pic above lol i was rocking that forever

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.