Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a used WW Front lip which does not fit my 95 Teg :(. It has two small notches cut out, which the seller said were done for better air flow to the intake and further effeciency. It is Milano Red, but will definately need a new paint job. Paypal only please, or pick up is also welcome and preferred. More Pics upon request...

Additional pictures avail if needed...

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
i dont understand how cutting that lip would make more airflow to the intake or whatever cause its still covered by the original bumper but gl with the sale maybe you can post picture of how it looks installed that might make people more interested and maybe myself

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fellas as I said, they did not fit my car b/c I have the 94-97 bumper, which i was unware of when I bought it. Then I did a search on here to see how to install it and found out you have to do some modifications, which I really don't have time for due to school and work.

This is what it would look like on the car. Hope this helps.

Oh and my 65inch... is not for sale... lol...

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
MILKILOS on Feb/14/06 said:
justbobagian I sent you a pm and an email. Your box is full. Anyhow I was saying that I could meet you in Kenosha, WI sometime friday night or sometime Saturday or Sunday.

Let me know...

Ole...

YAY YAY!!!! haha i lived in kenosha for 11 years of my life. i was born there. now im stuck in seattle, which isnt too bad. haha just found it interesting. k-town!!

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I got to milwaukee sometimes. When I go, I got to the "Domes" (they have Model Railroad Gardens and other plant life). Sorry I don't really know the exact name, I just know it as the domes.

Hey are there any Railroad Freight yards in Kenosha? I've been trying to find some, but no luck.

Before I bought my Teg, I want up to milwaukee to check out an Ac Legend. It was very nice, but when I carfaxed it, I noticed it had roll back miles.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
justbobagian I have sent you mail, and tried calling you and no answer at either one. Anyhow, I dont want to waste your time or mine, so please let me know what you want to do. I have tests next week so I will be studying this coming weekend and need all the time I can get. If I dont get some response by thursday night or early friday morning, I wont be able to meet up and we will have to reschedule if you are still interested...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.