Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my gf's 98 integra with 35,000 miles was totalled so i swapped my 94-97 tails to it and im trying to sell these. she now has a 2000 ls with oem optional kit and dropped on TEINs so we no longer need these. they are in mint condition there are no cracks or chips.

i spent alot of time wraping these individually and then braceing the box. its filled with news paper crunched in little balls and braced with thick cardboard. all the corners of the tails are double wrapped with the wrap.

i also have more things for sale in the NJ FORUM

heres my cell number: 856-906-8331
THE BEST WAY TO REACH ME IS oN AIM!!! s/n: Frankisajackass

THANKS FOR LOOKING - Frank

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
no offense integra2nrfrank but this is just my 2 cent. i think 98+ tail light is just way to over price for a set of used tail light. 80 would be a good price for it that how much i got mine for.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
hang_x on Feb/09/06 said:
no offense integra2nrfrank but this is just my 2 cent. i think 98+ tail light is just way to over price for a set of used tail light. 80 would be a good price for it that how much i got mine for.
LOL u just killed his post. i think that's a fair price g/l with ur sale.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Twinpnoy84 on Feb/09/06 said:
you can swap the 98-01 tailights into 94-97 tegs?
yup yup fit right in just like take candy from a baby.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
its 150 shipped anywheres in the US for the price. id like to see these gone. she is looking to buy an rsr exmag exhaust. some one make me an offer or a local trade for sway bars or something. thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.