Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, jus wanna know people sopinions on this. Im kind abored of my 2000 tails and I kind alike how my buddies tails look on his car. I was wondering, how would they go with a 2000 rear? (type r spoiler, oem lip kit btw)

·
Registered
345 Posts
^ if youre interested im bored with my 94-97 tails also... Im willing to trade you if theres a way they would fit and im not to sure of that.. If anyone knows let me know thanks!

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
i got a sedan w/ 98 rear and 94 tails..i prefer the 94 cuz they match my sidemarkers and bumper lights better than the red on the 98...pic in my profile.

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Wuznup101 on Oct/02/07 said:
Quote: usarmy94ls on Oct/02/07i got a sedan w/ 98 rear and 94 tails..i prefer the 94 cuz they match my sidemarkers and bumper lights better than the red on the 98...pic in my profile.

your car looks badass dude
Thanks..needs alot of work..just cant afford things on this military budget.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
GSRUnit on Oct/02/07 said:
Wow. That black dc2 looks just like mine!!! These look great. But is there anyway to do the black outline?
To give my 98 tails the darker outline like the 94-97's (and smoked reverse lenses) I used VHT NiteShades.

But, they're off the car right now. I was having a condensation issue on the driver's side, so I swapped on some 94-97's - if the driver's side leaks again, I'll blame the gasket. Either way, the 98's will need to be resealed before reinstallation - I'll be doing a full LED retro in the meantime.

(To undo the outline on 94-97's, you need to open the light and spray the black inner trim silver - I know there's a how-to on this, I'll look in a sec for a link to add here...)

Here's how she sits right now:

I miss my 98's...

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Those all are very pretty. Wow. I guess, you just have to have the right drop/kit/rims/accesories to go with it?

How would they go on my car??

Those arent the rims on righ tnow, I have red GT3's.. but I'll probably be putting on some GOLD C10's or Maxxim Screech.

THAnKS =]

EDITTED***

As of now, the car is completely shaved of all the acura and integra logos also, if that helps.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
SubtlTeg on Oct/02/07 said:
Quote: GSRUnit on Oct/02/07Wow. That black dc2 looks just like mine!!! These look great. But is there anyway to do the black outline?

To give my 98 tails the darker outline like the 94-97's (and smoked reverse lenses) I used VHT NiteShades.

But, they're off the car right now. I was having a condensation issue on the driver's side, so I swapped on some 94-97's - if the driver's side leaks again, I'll blame the gasket. Either way, the 98's will need to be resealed before reinstallation - I'll be doing a full LED retro in the meantime.

(To undo the outline on 94-97's, you need to open the light and spray the black inner trim silver - I know there's a how-to on this, I'll look in a sec for a link to add here...)

Here's how she sits right now:

I miss my 98's...

Dude your car is awesome =]

I could see a drop with some rims, and those would set it off real nice!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
GSRUnit on Oct/02/07 said:
You just have to have the right drop/kit/rims/accesories to go with it?

How would they go on my car??

Exactly - the tails should flow with the rest of the car, IMO. Like, if you were going to keep the GT3s, and swap in red Recaros, I'd say keep the tails as is, maybe just smoke the reverse lenses. If you wanted black, gunmetal, or bronze wheels and were keeping the amber fronts, smoke them first (a little goes a long way with the VHT!), then some 94-97's with the turn and reverse reverse section tinted, and some smoked amber sidemarkers for good measure. With gold wheels, I'd say 94-97's, just the reverse lens tinted, and some amber sidemarkers. But that's just my 2 cents.

I think the 'amber all round' theme looks great on black Tegs, smoked or not, and so do gold and bronze wheels - I just don't think it looks right with silver. And I like the sidemarkers, but not in clear or smoked clear. I'm jealous you could use them...

I have to admit, I'm glad I swapped on the 94-97's, if only because now I don't have to wonder what it looks like. (And to help recoup some fundage, I'll be modding them to be like the JDM's, but with LED, before I sell them off.)

Quote: GSRUnit on Oct/02/07 Dude your car is awesome =]

I could see a drop with some rims, and those would set it off real nice!
Thanks - and right back at ya! Not my thread, but yeah, I still have some 'little' plans...

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Alright, SubtleTeg.. you made me BEG my buddy to swap out his 94-97's for mine (lol, your car is hott!) and we just finsihed putting them on. Since it's night here right now and pretty dark out, all I can do is judge by putting my hazards on and watching the ambers light up. But from what I see.. I like..

what I'll tell you is this. The RED GT3'S do NOT flow with the tails. Whiles it doesn't look bad, it just clashes.. and i don't like that lol

My lights upfront are tinted yellow (hi-beams) and my fogs are yellow, and I have amber corners..

as you see here.

So, I guess i'll be trying to trade my GT3's cause I relaly like this tailight more, and I never really liked teh GT3's to begin with. That is, in gold. (if anyone has anything for trade! lemme know!)

anywho, PICS UP TOMMARROW AS SOoN AS I WAKE UP! :p

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.