Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I have a 98 Integra ls, and my side markers, and tail lights stopped working. All other lights work, except for those. I am not getting power to the starter signal fuse, and running lights fuses under the dash.. 🤔🤔 All other fuses under the dash and hood light up.. I tried moving the harness around to test for a loose connection, spliced wires, and no luck 🤦‍♂️😒 is there a switch or something I am missing somewhere?? Any suggestions are much appreciated, thanks!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
have you checked to see if the plastic/rubber bumpers on the brake pedal are still there? they should be white, or yellowish from aging. these parts are known to become brittle and fall apart after a while, so you could have fragments on the floor. I had to replace these bumpers on the clutch pedal not too long ago because they broke on me and nothing was hitting the clutch safety switch, so the car wouldn't start, and the previous owner told me he had to replace the bumpers on the brake pedal because he had no brake lights.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Check your fuses, too. I believe it was the radio fuse, when this happened to me, once. Just check all of them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts