Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is what is left after the last time i posted and countless flakes...

98 LS Short Block (Legit)- approx 45k it... $380.00 obo.

SRP 9:1 Pistons - $300.00 obo.

DC Header 4-2-1 ywo piece - $200.00 obo. no dent, light scratch.

AEM Fuel Regulator (Silver) - $100.00 obo

NOS Direct port nitrous kit complete... comes with
all lines, plumbing, jets, polished bottle, even a purge - $350.00 obo

I think thats it... if i have anything else... ill post more... but i think thats it.

Make offers... prefer cash but willing to look at trades for stereo equipment (home or mobile)...

thank you.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Hey, I have a 1996 GSR. I would take the NOS Kit if it fits...is it a 70shot? The LS Block, does that have the 9:1 pistons in it already? If it does, I am interested in all the parts listed there. Were the pistons rings swapped too? How about the rods? factory?

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nitrous kits are universal... you install them on your car they dont bolt on like an intake.. you have it installed or if you know what your doing you do it yourself... and you jet a nitrous kit for the amount of juice you want its not any particular kit that gives a specific amount of power... my kit at the moment is jetted with 110 shot jets... buy new ones for 3 bucks from nos and jet it for whatever you want..

The block is a STOCK... 98 ls block..if you want to pay me the money for the pistons and the block then ill push the pistons on for you! but i would be out my mind to sell a built block for 300 bucks... the pistons are more than that alone. the block is STOOOOCK! with all parts included...
the pistons are sold separatly... buy them and build it yourself so that you know its done right...! i have the SRP rings but they will be returned by next week if nobody wants the pistons that way i can still be refunded...

jwong1268:
i thank you much for the offer it wasnt a bad one at all... but i have a harmon k reciever that i just couldnt part with and particularly... i prefer to stay away from names like the one you offered me... but thank you very much for a nice offer... you wouldnt happen to have a nice powered sub ? im running a boston 10' right now and im looking to upgrade a bit..

·
Registered
382 Posts
dxplicitone,
Nope sorry, don't have a powered subwoofer to trade. Can't give mine up, love it too much. 15" & 250 watts of deep bass baby...

Anyways, what kind of DC headers are they? SS or ceramic & how long have you had them?

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they are ceramic and ive had them about 6 months...
do dent but a sliiiiight scratch in the bottom... no indentation just a simple scratch... they have been good to me for the time ive had them...

·
Registered
287 Posts
i might b interested in the nitrious, u still have it? and whats direct port? Sorry i no nothin of this stuff. And what size bottle is it?

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry this is a very old post if you notice its back from 2002... all parts have been sold im sorry...
as for a little much for a ls block ... it sold for the 300.... sorry

1 - 11 of 11 Posts