Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a 1998 Acura Integra LS that was T-boned almost a week ago.
This car was my baby and treated very very well, always maintained well and driven well.

Asking for $3500 firm.

This car in parts alone is worth well over $6,000 - but i don't have time or the space to part the car out, and would just rather sell it whole.

The damage to the car is on the driver's side door, and rear quarter panel. The car is driveable, but the driver door will not open, and the window will barely roll up or down *sad face*
Other than the wreck damage, the motor runs very strong, all interior pieces are in great condition, and the body is in good shape as well.

Title in hand!
The title is in fact branded - in kentuky almost 8 years ago but was restored to perfect condition and driven as a daily ever since.

This car is equipped with:
JDM Front End w/ HID's
JDM OEM Style Seibon CF Hood (Perfect Condition)
Full Black Leather GSR Interior and Black Carpet
ITR Shift boot
OEM Spoon Shift Knob
GSR Gauge cluster (has correct mileage)
Injen Short-Ram Intake
OEM ITR Exhaust (also have Greddy EVO-II Exhaust willing to sell with the car)
Tokiko Blue suspension with Skunk2 Coil-overs
Painted Black Drag 15" Wheels sitting on Toyo Proxy 4's with 50% tread on front and 75% tread on rear
Full 75% Tint
Motor is bone stock with 130,000 on it as well as the body.
Pioneer deck and speakers
OEM ITR Front Lip and Spoiler
Fuel cut-off switch and alarm
Fluidine racing radiator
Car was just given a Tune-Up :: BRAND NEW Timing belt and water pump - less than 100 miles on them!!!

All electronics work and are in great condition. No CEL code or anything.

I have a few pictures of the car BEFORE it was wrecked, i will have pictures later today of the damage. Also, if you wish to see the car in person, you can contact me. My information will be at the bottom of this post.

If you have any questions or would like to see this car in person, call me or text at (541)913-2674. My name is Devin. SERIOUS INQUIRIES oNLY. I am a very busy person and do not have time for flakes.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Good luck on the sale, I don't have funds for the entire car but like Derek said, if you part out let us know.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i might be parting this car out soon. it is quite a bit of work to fix considering i think the frame may be damaged. its a damn shame what happened. at least the front end is still in good condition. thanks for the good word Derek.

·
Registered
57 Posts
ill say it, SOLD to my homeboy who is fixing the QP and all smashed up parts. nice car though

·
Registered
57 Posts
yeah trust me he will take really good care of it and appreciate a clean JDM front end. he was really happy. i have a 4 door type r front end integra and he asked if he could be in the JDM front club, it was funny, nice car though man you did great with it and he will carry your good taste on.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i miss my integra so much!!!!!!

i think about it every day!

i know shes doing good though. turbodb8specR you should get him to post pics of the pics getting worked on!!!

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Crad008 on Oct/26/09 said:
Quote: muteinfocus on Oct/21/09well just checked portland craigslist. saw it for sale O_O 98 JDM Front

So the guy bought it from you for 3,500 fixed the drivers side door and is now selling it for 5,900.
Quite a profit lol.
true that. hope it goes to good hands.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts