Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
clears and altezzas went out with the 90's man. also why do u have a 5 in tach.. when u have a perfectly working oem one that acura provided? its up to you what u want to do. u asked opinions so heres min. i would go back to oem lights. take off all the stickering. and get some smallers wheels... but its your car do waht u want.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Very clean looking keep up the good work. Does AEM pay you to put there sticker on your car and advertise for them? Just wondering and why would you want theives to know what you have. Overall very nice teg and keep up the good work.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
looks nice and clean, altho i would get rid of the gauge pod, altezzas, and stickers ( but if u have a ti.net decal, keep that one on
)

like the wheels, and nice backdrop

keep the front clears, it looks clean on ur color teg

·
Registered
420 Posts
i like it a lot, keep the clears the look good, i dunno about the tails though, but hey its ur car looks awsome, so do the mountains so jealous

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Furious94LS on Mar/24/04 said:
Clean car but there are a few things I would of left out. Nice teg overall. =)
same thing chris said..

and is your sunroof painted?

·
Registered
964 Posts
DragIIIIntegra on Mar/24/04 said:
clears and altezzas went out with the 90's man. also why do u have a 5 in tach.. when u have a perfectly working oem one that acura provided? its up to you what u want to do. u asked opinions so heres min. i would go back to oem lights. take off all the stickering. and get some smallers wheels... but its your car do waht u want.
haha my initial thoughts as well , please people for the sake of integras... stay away from that style rim.. ouch!

·
Registered
565 Posts
i love it... i have a very similar look except i have stock rims... i personally love the way the altezzas look with the green... i stare at it everyday with a grin... cuz i think it looks good... so if u like it like i like mine... i say stay with it :) what i plan on doing with mine i wont have anyone on TI liking it :) ahahaha cuz of what ill do to my green teg... but like everyone says... its your choice what you want... if you like it... keep it...

·
Registered
212 Posts
Well, in my opinion, you need to remove the al-gay-zas, that silver strip in the back, the decals, the humungoid tach, the clear jdm-style side markers,the gray emblems and the bumper lights. remember, that's just my opinion take it as you will.
BTW, what mods do you have? pics?

·
Super Moderator
25,245 Posts
I would have had a friend climb that mountain behind your house and stand on the top and wave when you took that picture, lol.

The car looks all right, a few things I wouldn't have done but to each his own...at least your car is unique, which is tough to do nowadays in the import scene.

·
Registered
706 Posts
JDMteggy on Mar/24/04 said:
Well, in my opinion, you need to remove the al-gay-zas, that silver strip in the back, the decals, the humungoid tach, the clear jdm-style side markers,the gray emblems and the bumper lights. remember, that's just my opinion take it as you will.
BTW, what mods do you have? pics?
If he did all of that what would make his car different from everone elses car on this site. I am getting tired of seeing the same car with a different paint job. Thats all the makes 90% of the cars on this site different is their paint. I like it good work man.

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
DragIIIIntegra on Mar/24/04 said:
Quote: Hakamoto on Mar/24/04What's wrong with those rims? I have them in 18's.
whats wrong with double decker wings on a caddy?
just doesnt look right in the eye of others... rims look to big for that car to me
[/quote]
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. "Double decker wings on a caddy" is a terrible analogy and actually it has nothing to do with what we were discussing. Different people like different things. I guess my opinion is that I wouldn't put altezzas on my car but I do like your wheels. To the everyone who said that the altezzas were gay, I have never known an inanimate object to have a sexual preference, if you would like to say that they don't flow well with the car, I could understand that, or that the look doesn't appeal to you, I could understand that, but why must all you morons keep perpetuating this ignorance. I'm glad to see someone being different. If the majority of the members of this site had their way, the only differences in our cars would be the wheels and the paint.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well, I agree with you that say i shouldnt have got the altezzas, but i sold my all reds, so im kind of stuck. Im thinking of trading mine for some 94-97 tails and painting them.

In regards to that big banner in my back window, i got that to cover up the dots due to my tint.
No, AEM doesn't pay me, i just think it looks good.

I have ls mesh rims also and i don't really like them. I really like my 17s though. Like everyone said, to each their own.

I have AEM Cold Air Intake, DC Sports header, Carsound Cat, 2 1/4" pipe to an Apexi style muffler.

I am going LSVtec soon, i just can't wait.

I got the tach and the guages to match my white faced indiglo guages. I really like them, the stock one is fine, but I dont' care. I like my car being different.
Oh ya, the guages are All Autometer Phantom series. Oil pressure guage, air fuel ratio guage, and 5 inch tach.

I just finished a project on my suspension, i have Tokiko Blue HP series shocks, Eibach sportlines, and an Ingalls Front Camber Kit. I am thinking of doing strut bars, and tie bars, and stuff like that.

And thanks to the few people that like my car. Haha

1 - 20 of 23 Posts