Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my new daily driver. A 98 Integra LS, its an auto. The car is MINT condition and nothing really wrong with it but when it shifts gears the car jumps a lil..idk if its just how integras are or if i need tranny fluid or maybe the tranny is bad?

any replies are appreciated. thanx

·
Registered
804 Posts
i have the same problem, it's normal with these trannies i guess. i've heard of this problem dozens of times before. i just recently got a tranny flush and it still does the same thing. as the tranny and engine warm up, it becomes more subtle but it is still there. you will get used to it, trust me.

it's only a matter of time before i have my 5spd swap anyways.

edit: and i'm pretty sure this is normal because an old woman drove my car before i bought it a year ago with 48k on it, and i'm positive that she wasn't going around doing neutral drops and racing all day. lol.

·
Registered
481 Posts
yeah, its pretty normal, mine did that since i got it at 28K on it and still does it now at 96K.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanx! yeh i heard that integras always do that but just wanted to get some feedback on it from other teg owners

I wanna go 5 Spd soon too

i thought i needed a trans flush or fluid but i guess not..and it does get a little less as it warms up

1 - 6 of 6 Posts