Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
will a 98 - 01 front bumper fit on a 95 integra or do i have to change the headlights and fittings too

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
hey since you're new I'll let you know that a simple search using the searh feature on your left will help. Something like "98 conversion" will yield lots of results. This topic has been covered many times before

·
Super Moderator
14,193 Posts
It's also in the Integra FAQs to the left.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey thanks everybody yea sry about the thread being redundant. i got the info i need so you can close this if you want

·
Registered
152 Posts
U know, i did have a question regarding this as well. I do need to change the headlights, but will the fenders need to be changed too ? and are the fenders off a 95 any different from an 01?

·
Registered
777 Posts
from what i know you do not need to change the fenders just the bumper and ht elights. but i have never done one so i could be wrong.

·
Registered
10,778 Posts
tony_2018 on Nov/02/05 said:
wow i didn't know i had to change headlights.i think i still have my 94-97 head lights.hahaha.

well if u do then u would have HUGE gaps between the bumper and the headlights....ud definitely know something is off.

·
Registered
179 Posts
*** Removed by user at Jan 21 2007 9:17PM (Server Time) ***

i;ve done it myself and all u need is the bumper, headlights and turn signals with turn signal brackets only!!

·
Registered
180 Posts
KrazedIntegra on Feb/19/07 said:
i got a 01 Conversion and all u need to change are the Headlights , Turning Signal Lights and also the Bumper. Easy to do
I agree I just did the same conversion... but i took it from a 99 Integra I got almost the whole front clip... For free... Now i got to get rid of the original parts...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts