Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have a 97 LS obd2a auto coupe that im trying to convert to 5 speed and obd1 at the same time. Now I have also recently picked up a 95 LS 5 speed obd1 parts car. Now my question is if I remove all the wiring harness's from the 95 obd1 cabin,dash,engine harness, and engine bay harness and swap it over to the obd 2 auto. Will everything be plug and play? I don't see why not only thing I keep thinking of is the obd stuff. OBD1 wiring In a OBD2 chassis???

I know u can just swap the 5 speed related stuff and do a little wiring and have it converted to 5 speed. Then throw a obd2-obd1 jumper harness on it.
Or I can swap over all wiring harness's and have the whole wiring system converted to OBD1 then install 5 speed stuff and everything will plug and play hopefully . Like reverse lights, clutch safety switch lil stuff like that.

Anyone have experience in this area?

·
Administrator
3,770 Posts
Not sure why you're thinking that you need to install the full harness. Buy a simple OBD2-OBD1 conversion harness and be done with it. Nothing additional with wiring needs to be done with going from an auto trans, to manual trans

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So just obd2a to obd1 jumper harness and 5 speed ecu? And of course all 5 speed related stuff installed.

·
Administrator
3,770 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts