Team Integra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
yes it will fit....but u also have to change the headlights....im not sure about the fenders or the hood...but i do know for sure the headlights have to change...can anyone else quote me on that?

·
Registered
529 Posts
why is this titled "97 front" what does this have to do with anything?

anyway to answer your question, yes it will but you'll need to get the 98+headlights and turnsignals, the bumper will mount just fine, just the lights need to be changed

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
just the headlights, front bumper, and turn signals...and paint ;)

welcome to Team Integra

*im sure he meant to type 98 bumper, but accidentally hit the 7 instead of the 8

·
Registered
789 Posts
I have a 95 LS and I will be putting on a 98 front bumper. No new hood or fenders required, just the bumper lights and headlights. You can put it on with the 94-97 headlamps but they will look small and just all around not good.

·
Registered
988 Posts
why is it that the question was already answered yet more people post the exact same thing for a solution as the person before them?

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
b/c if you noticed the time, for example my post, he posted his while i was typing mine, so obviously i didnt see his post, why waste space with questions like that?

·
Registered
988 Posts
Feb/08/04 at 1:18am from papadizzle

THATS WHO I WAS REFERRING TO. I already noticed yours and the others closeness in time. I was talking about the last guy who did it when all he did was basically re-write exactly what you and the other guy just said.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.