Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So now that I finally got the car running I'm going to just start my own thread on the revival process of this cool little car I picked up for $600 bucks.

I recently had a problem with the fuel pump no getting power, after I trouble shot every possible thing it ended up being a bad connection with the ecu and the main relay.

The car has 124k miles, it's an LS, 5SPD, Black coupe.

Today I went to the junk yard and picked up the right side motor mount($15.00), 2 door panels in great condition ($14.60 each ), center console arm rest ($ 7.00, fuse panel ($6.00), hand break handle and inner cover(12.00).

I installed everything and now the car looks a lot better. Tomorrow I’ll do the break pedal grommet that is missing. My brake lights stay on so that’s def an issue.

I need to straighten out the fenders and bumper area. It’s not even and it’s over lapping. I have a guy coming to paint it for $550 next week.

I’ll post more as I continue to work on it

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m gonna start on it just to help it along. Buying a sander and just gonna hit it with the correct sand paper a few days before he comes by.

def accounted a few dents so it’s gonna be good to get her back to looking good. Found some used f and f coils for $150 so I’m gonna jump on that next.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yesterday I hit OfferUp and found some cheap coils for the teggy. The ran me $100 bucks.

I was thinking about hitting the junk yard and grabbing the fenders and bumper cover so I don’t have straighten out the ones I have now.

fenders and bumper will run me $150 for everything. What do you guys think? Fix or grab new ones?

·
Registered
101 Posts
I was thinking about hitting the junk yard and grabbing the fenders and bumper cover so I don’t have straighten out the ones I have now.

fenders and bumper will run me $150 for everything. What do you guys think? Fix or grab new ones?
I'd get new ones for sure. I can't imagine straightening some fenders is worth the time and effort.

Although I don't see any dents on your bumper or fender.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts