Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling the following:

1996 Integra LS, Silver, moonroof, cloth (black) interior. 99000km on odometer, No accidents, clean title, EXTREMELY well taken care of. Oil changes done every 4000km, waxed once per month, cleaned weekly. I have added: MBRP cat back exhaust, stainless steel, t304, 16 guage steel. If you don't want it, and prefer the OEM, subtract $500CND.

I am selling this car because I have just purchased a 92 240sx, and don't have the cash for insurance on both. If you are interested, either PM me, or reply to this thread.

I am asking $13,000.00CND, or $12,500.00 without the cat-back exhaust. This is a private sale.

Thanks, look forward to hearing any responses.

·
Super Moderator
25,245 Posts
You should post some pics of that beast buddy...Good luck selling it!!!

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just took 9 pics on the digi ;) Will try and have them up asap. Thanks Justin, I hope she goes to a good home.

And on a side note: TI will remain my homepage, and I will be sure to continue at every meet I can ;) Too awesome of a site to move past :)

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOO, RYAN!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! heh...good luck with the sale, i'll look foward to seeing you transform the 240 into a turbo beast

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mmmhmmm ;) I can't wait man. Next summer I will bring it down for sure ;)

It's acctually a Black 93 240, oops ;)

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
one more thing: I figured that I would convert my price and mileage for nearby americans, who may not be familiar with our crazy canuck ways ;)

99000km = 61875miles
12,500$ = 8300.00$

thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts