Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Droped some 17 inch ICW Racing rims on it last week.....

WHat i want it 2 look like did it on my comp lower it and tint the windows

but things have 2 slow down sometimes i guess.....but 2 days after i got rims Driveing on the free way Hit some thing Really Hard im guessin a Rock cuz thats all i seen there the next day cuz it was 2 dark 4 me 2 see that nite but heres what happend...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/manny26/TEG017.jpg
NOw gotta buy new rim....but yeah heres a pick of my new deck....

·
Registered
267 Posts
You had to of hit a pothole or something. I never seen a rock do that kind of damage. I know how you feel though, i have a crack in my rim, the slightest bump could split it in two. Glad i just bought new rims, should be here on thursday. I cant wait.

BTW- sorry about the rim, how much is it gonna cost ya.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Man, that looks like it hurt.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
dame, 2 days only? i would have cried....i almost did when i dented my shu's 1 week before i took them off for winter.

anywho, lucky for you, i have a spare ICW rim for you if you want. i'll take pics and post it for ya. its lefted over from my last set, i bought it for a full spare and the set is now sold.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
2 words:FORGED WHEELS.

Those things will not hold up to such a stiff drop/small sidewall. I've bent about 7 wheels thus far and finally learned. Ro_Ja Formula 7's were my choice.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.