Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been driving Honda's since I was a teenager and this is my second Integra after my GSR got stolen back in 2004. I've always used the forum as a source of information (thanks all!) And decided to start posting after 20 years, so here we go.

This car has been my daily for 7 years after purchasing it from the original owners in Seattle. I couldn't bring myself to sell it since it's been so reliable and probably not worth that much so I decided to keep it and do some basic mods and just have fun wrenching.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Last couple weeks have been busy. Installed a ryanstar shifter that was $36 on Amazon, it's a decent k tuned replica and shifts really nice. I combined it with red poly bushings and the result is pretty good. However I do really like the OEM shifter and may go back to it in the future

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The OEM resonator developed a hole about a year ago and I bought a yonaka WS replica to remedy the issue. Fitment is pretty good on the muffler, the mid pipe behind the resonator is a little low but nothing rattles or rubs. Sounds great inside the car, not loud at all. I have no idea how it sounds with throttle on a drive by.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
On the suspension side I went with TEIN street basis and a whitline rear sway bar. Everything works well together and it was a couple hundred bucks less than the progress group setup I originally wanted. It's fun to have the tail slide occasionally rather than the nose shoving through a corner.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
some degreaser and a hose and it doesn't look too bad. I'm going to paint the valve cover for fun when I adjust the valves. I have a Blox turbo manifold with a SRE downpipe and a maxpeedingrods turbo but I'm not sure if I'll go that route yet. Went ahead and put in a new cap, rotor, plugs, wires and fuel filter.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Decided to take the front bumper cover off to do a few repairs and test out my painting skills before I do the entire car. I'm thinking oem color for simplicity but I would really love a color change to something brighter.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts