Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I need some help I’m getting ready to sell my car and I have no idea what a fair asking price is. I have a 96 Honda integra type r with 225,000 km completely stripped and track ready with a rebuilt b18c5, lsd, k-rom ecu, mugen exhaust, hpi intake, triple gauge cluster with temp, rev limiter, speedo, skunk2 lower control arms, roof spoiler and mugen window visors. Visors and roof spoiler have been added after the picture, as long as a set of bronze te37’s in the front. Looking to sell in the US market.
if this is not allowed please let me know and Thankyou for your guys help I appreciate it!

·
Administrator
4,123 Posts
Nice vehicle! Considering you're located in Japan, this is going to be extremely difficult to answer. However, like anything....value is really determined by how bad the seller wants to sell, and how bad the buyer wants the vehicle. My suggestion would be to review automotive classifieds in your area, and see what the going rate is on R's in Japan. Take a look at eBay Motors and see what they're selling for. Look at previous auctions of vehicles and see what has sold. You'll quickly gain a number in your head of value.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice vehicle! Considering you're located in Japan, this is going to be extremely difficult to answer. However, like anything....value is really determined by how bad the seller wants to sell, and how bad the buyer wants the vehicle. My suggestion would be to review automotive classifieds in your area, and see what the going rate is on R's in Japan. Take a look at eBay Motors and see what they're selling for. Look at previous auctions of vehicles and see what has sold. You'll quickly gain a number in your head of value.
I would be selling in the us market, I’m sending it back to the states next month to have my family sale for me

·
Administrator
4,123 Posts
I would be selling in the us market, I’m sending it back to the states next month to have my family sale for me
You're going to have to research historically, as you won't be the first person to have sold a JDM Integra in the states. I'll say though that the value will certainly increase to your favor, the more unmodified the vehicle is. Stock OEM is what's selling for any Integra.

Good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts