Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Are the calipers different? Thats what will tell you if you need different pads or not. If anything take your old ones to see if they match with regular tegs or the USDM ITR.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is that a for sure thing? GS-R pads will work on the JDM 96 ITR? Because I'm here in Japan and ready to drop about $500 on new STOCK pads and rotors for my JDM spec 96 ITR, 4 lug. It's crazy haw expensive the parts are here.

·
Registered
12 Posts
i used '96 gsr pads (45022-ST7-000, 43022-ST7-020) and the shims front the same for my '96 itr calipers, fit perfect and only spent like $100ish total through acuraoemparts

rotors are another story... im in need of new rotors soon and i dont know what i'm going to do, i'll prolly use a spacer and 96ish prelude non-vtec 4x114 rotors so i dont have to drill

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey i have the same set up and i tried to use the gsr brake pads for the rear? it didnt work... i mean they are the same size its just that its alittle too wide? it wont slide on to the rotor or if it does the little thing where you put the bolts in... help!!! maybe i can sand down the pads or get some use pads that will probably work?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts