Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a 96 Integra Hatchback, and I saw there wasn't a trunk board. I found an integra that is being parted out, and saw it was the sedan version. Does anyone know if the trunk board for the sedan will fit the trunk of the hatchback?

·
Registered
293 Posts
could use a piece of thin plywood or plasticboard, be creative. its probably missing cause some were made out of masonite board and those just fell apart if they got wet or had too much weight on them. others were made from a plastic board, and did not fall apart but still couldn't hold much weight either. there was also foam blocks glued on the underside and would be supported by the spare tire, and those blocks would fall off the first time you opened it. i used 1/4 plywood for mine. and it was strong enough to hold my tool box loaded. but i don't recommend doing that as you will most likely blow the back suspension lol. good luck

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Take the back carpet off that is connected to your backseat. Go to Menards and buy a 4x4 foot of wood board. Trace the carpet onto the board and cut it with a jigsaw with the laminated saw blade. I just did one for mines. Spent less than 40 bucks.

Pretty sure he is referring to the rear area cover for a coupe. Not something that the seat back cloth will have anything to do with.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Pretty sure he is referring to the rear area cover for a coupe. Not something that the seat back cloth will have anything to do with.
A sedan doesn’t have a rear cargo cover. So I’m guessing he was talking about the trunk floor board that covers the spare tire. The sedan does have spare wheel well cover.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
did you not read this first post? 96 Integra Trunk Board
I recently bought a 96 Integra Hatchback, and I saw there wasn't a trunk board.

Yep, I read it. What I quoted, it sounded like he was telling the guy to use the sedan seat back. You didn't have to be quite as much of a jerk when you quoted and responded to me. But there is always that one person who has to act that way. It's cool, I get it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
5 Participants
Silvia
Team Integra Forums
The Team Integra community is a forum dedicated to Acura Integra enthusiasts to discuss engine building, suspension, repair, detailing and anything else Integra related.
Full Forum Listing