Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help identifying these connectors on my harness. The harness was cut up when i got the car.

First connector has 1 solid green wire and a red wire with white stripe

Second is a solid yellow wire and a green wire with black stripe

Third is a blue wire with red stipe and a white wire with red stripe

Last one is 1 solid green wire and 1 solid black wire

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,583 Posts
I need help identifying these connectors on my harness. The harness was cut up when i got the car.

First connector has 1 solid green wire and a red wire with white stripe

Second is a solid yellow wire and a green wire with black stripe

Third is a blue wire with red stipe and a white wire with red stripe

Last one is 1 solid green wire and 1 solid black wire
which harness is this? i might be able to help, i have most of my car torn apart right now replacing a harness.

·
Registered
167 Posts
first thing that would help would be the locations these came from (engine bay, dash area, trunk, etc.) Some of those connectors and colors are common throughout the car.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If anyone has a 96-98 integra can you check what color wires your iat,ect, and fan switch is!!!

·
Registered
293 Posts
the second connector is the backup light switch. the switch end of the connector should have 2 green wires and be located on the front of the transmission by the vin stamps. the fourth connector is the coolant temp sensor and is located in the back of the engine between the starter and intake manifold, in the thermostat housing. the other two are either on the underside or located somewhere else, or came off another cat to be used for other sensors. i need to change my oil soon and will look for the other two and get back to you

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the second connector is the backup light switch. the switch end of the connector should have 2 green wires and be located on the front of the transmission by the vin stamps. the fourth connector is the coolant temp sensor and is located in the back of the engine between the starter and intake manifold, in the thermostat housing. the other two are either on the underside or located somewhere else, or came off another cat to be used for other sensors. i need to change my oil soon and will look for the other two and get back to you

Thanks bro

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
4 Participants
RhdDb8
Team Integra Forums
The Team Integra community is a forum dedicated to Acura Integra enthusiasts to discuss engine building, suspension, repair, detailing and anything else Integra related.
Full Forum Listing