Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i never thought it would actually happen to me... but a couple days ago my baby was stolen and stripped. found it a few blocks away with most of the aftermarket stuff missing (shift knob, ebrake, cdplayer, amp, sub, tach, gauges, bezel, intake, shoulder pads, seats, my cds, neons, corners, tail lights...) i think thats it but im probably forgetting something. OH! my brand new alarm i had just bought, still in the box, that was in the backseat... can you believe that? i seriously have to be the most unlucky person in the world. guess what else? *NO insurance* for theft anything. so its all gone for good. :( i think im gunna cry. unfortunately i dont have a camera so i havent taken pictures yet, but ill try to get some soon. i know this might sound selfish, but if theres anything at all that anybody can donate i would be SO appreciative. well, thanks guys, i just had to get all that off my chest. hope this never happens to anybody else anytime soon :(

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
Hey man, Im really sorry to hear about your loss. That is terrible and I hope they get what they deserve.

Im surprised the engine is still in the car. Do you think your going to try to rebuild her?

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea the engine is still there minus the intake and some wires and such. im gunna try to do the best i can to get my project going again, but unfortunately i dont exactly have alot of extra money to spend on things

·
Registered
810 Posts
well atleast it's one piece. hopefully u'll get her going again real soon!

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that man, that is so unfortunate. The heart of her is still there though at least. I think that is good you are going to try to stick with it and build it up again

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Wow this is happening all to often on this site!!! Sorry to hear about your car. Hope it all works out, just be patient and keep your eyes open something will come through!!!

Michele

·
Registered
239 Posts
sounds like they stole it just to dress up their Teg. wouldn't be suprised if it was someone you know. sucks...

·
Registered
117 Posts
I was thinking of hiring armed guards to stand watch 24/7 over my baby...especially now since she's gettin' boosted.

Any volunteers?

(I'd write what I really think of car theives here, but I guarantee you it wouldn't get posted due to "objectional language")

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
that sucks but I gotta ask why you had no full coverage? That just bad form to buy a $7g plus car that you know is always eyed out by theives and not to insure it. If you put it back I hope you insure it this time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts