Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Body, all parts are G-82P:

94-97 tails $40

Glass, doors, DS fender, mirrors, rear bumper, LS/GSR wing, side skirts are all BO

Wheels with 60% tread, minimal(~1*) camber wear. $150 OBO plus 4 steelies(car has to sit on something lol)

Engine - Transmission:

114K on both. Never burned a drop of oil, zero tranny grinds. Oil changed every 3k miles, recent tranny fluid change with honda MTF. Drove fine even after my wreck. Might come with PWJDM magnetic plugs

$700 OBO for Engine/Tranny/ECU/Cluster with matching miles. Bring a way to haul it off and a couple hours time so we car rip it out of the car. It you have a hoist thats great but i can acquire one if you don't.

Perfect for a 5 speed swap as i will have everything you need. If you need axles or anything else we can work out a price for it.

Complete interior is FS BO. Tan Leather interior.

Pillar pod is FS as package only. Autometer pod(Color matched!), Glowshift 7 color gauges(Water temp, oil press, volts) all senders and adapters included, complete plug and play ready to go.

S2k push button is TW with complete fused wiring setup

Things NOT for sale are: Carpet, floormats, shifter/knob, headunit.

Call/Text: 360-607-8279

·
Registered
2 Posts
i want to buy your passager fender and driver door. I want to know the conditions.. any rust or scratches? Let me know asap! thanks

·
Registered
187 Posts
are you sellin the black plastic piece that goes around the shifter? if so how much? also the cup holder as well. lmk. thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts