Team Integra Forums banner

61 - 80 of 83 Posts

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
I used a dime to cover it which ended up being perfect size then I jb welded it closed and sealed tight.
hahha.. love the innovation !

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #66 (Edited)
So to give a update on my build, Running great with no issues. I loving the power in the low/mid end its nice to pass cars in 5th gear, I am going to be looking into a trans in the future since my sychros in second and third are starting to appear to be grinding from wear. Also I picked up a basemap from www.phearable.net being the one I received from Speedfactory was a bad map which they would have fixed for me no problem but in the time and gas it would cost me because they are only open on the weekdays now wasn't worth the hassle. Happy with the results from phearable's basemap she pulls very hard.

Future plans now are to get in alarm and installed and go from there.

Oh yeah I always picked up a Sparco steering wheel about a month ago ill post of pictures later. Also I painted and installed the GSR rear spoiler a the type r one I obtained did not fit unfortunately but I scored a GSR spoiler for 10$ so I won't complain.I also painted my trunk matte black instead of it being the forest green that it was from the break in replacement.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Ordered some new exhaust manifold stud, BoltBoys manifold kit came yesterday very happy with there products. I already have there full kit great service.

Been looking into a new drivers seat was looking into a Kirkey pro drag seat but got mixed opinions and so forth on safety and mounting so I started to look again and came across NRG's from bucket, good looking quality better support might be what I order in the next few days as one of my Christmas presents.

Also I couldn't pass up and asked the wife if one of my other presents I could purchase Bakerclouds clock pod ;) she said yes so payment was set and baker said he will ship out tomorrow or Tuesday :) can't wait.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
My motor would not run on the basemap could barely idle last time I tried to drive on it the car stalled out while sitting still idiling. Phearables basmap works great, great service and product IMO. I let James know the basemap had issues when we took drmix car to get tuned last month. Its a slow process I'll post pics of my car in a little bit.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
So small update over the last few weeks I have made a few purchases and given a few parts for the holidays.

First off I got word through Drmix that Bakercloud was selling an item I couldn't pass up on so I had Drmix contact bakercloud and within a few minutes we made the deal so a week later after getting paid the wife let me make the purchase as one of my Christmas gifts so I paypaled over the money to bakercloud and 3 days later he shipped out the goodies a week later I had in my possession a mint quadpod Clock pod ;).

Also installed my autometer oil and water temp gauges.

And I made the brackets to hold the gauges in since the stock autometer ones don't fit within the pod casing.

In addition I also gained a Energy Suspension hyperflex master bushing kit for one of my other Christmas presents

Which I will also be purchasing the Energy Suspension rear sway bar and RTA bushings being those are not part of the kit to accomdate the gsr rear sway bar I acquired from Drmix which will go nicely with my future purchase of a beaks lower tie bar.

I also have a new set of Downstarinc.com boltboys stainless steel exhaust manifold studs and stainless steel nuts to accomodate . not much else going on here's a few recent pics of my teg and all its glory.

More updates to come, I ordered 4 spools of 100' 18ga wire to redo my current gauges and install the new ones to make sure the grounds are all good which should arrive by the 14th.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Small update

So to update my build been slacking lately work and the commute I have definitely makes me lazy..

Anyways few small updates will post pictures later when I get home and have access to them on my tablet. Recently on my way home a couple weeks ago my exhaust decided it wanted to open up at the BWR sleeve style test pipe so I took it down to the same place that @drmix took his car to have the exhaust welded and 35 min later and $60 cash its all sealed up and sounds so much better lol.

Over the last month I have acquired some new parts that I need to install very soon first being my lower torque mounts, upon swapping the new motor in we came across that 3 out of the 5 motor mounts were completely torn and torched so between @drmix solid mounts he ordered for his car and I just recently got the new torque mounts so I will have all 5 on and functioning to help secure and cut down a little vibration. I also filled the torque mounts with 3m window weld @drmix thanks again for the info so I hope to install these soon.

I also picked up a new Master clutch cylinder being mine has a leak so that will go on soon, replaced both my license plate and reverse lights with white led lights looks so much better now. I finished piecing a few more bushings to accommodate the full Energy suspension hyper flex master bushing kit I received for Christmas ( ES rear trailing arm bushings and ES rear sway bar bushings (13mm )to run with the GSR sway I got from @drmix.

Since my last post I have also wired in all my gauges and the Quad-pod is in!!:) and looks awesome like I said ill post pics later and last but not least I am in the process of sanding and painting but I also picked up a 99 front bumper corners and headlights to put on the Teggy to freshen up the front end being that my bumper has been pretty beat up since the owner before me. Anyways heres my update ill try and keep them more current so I don't have a ramble session like this LOL pictures coming later.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
So last weekend @drmix and I swapped out my CMC due to my stock one finally started to leak inside the cabin, so after swapping it and the drive between home then to work the next day my pedal has gone soft and after many times of bleeding it and warranting out the new CMC to make sure it wasn't a lemon I have come to terms to just replace the SMC and clutch line being if there are bubble in the system I cannot seem to push them out.

So as of Tuesday thanks to @luck4rmkc (Josh @ Finishing lines) a new braided clutch line was sent out and will arrive today, Cant say enough for the awesome service, great communication and unbelievable turn around from him to get me back up on the road. Pictures to come of everything, have had an issue with my photo bucket so hopefully tonight I have some for you guys.

61 - 80 of 83 Posts