Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have looked every were and found nothing .I took my door panels off and the two bolts on the top with felt in them were all loose with out the bolt in them and my windows all shaky

·
Administrator
3,653 Posts
I have looked every were and found nothing .
You looked everywhere for what exactly?

I took my door panels off and the two bolts on the top with felt in them were all loose with out the bolt in them and my windows all shaky
What?

In order for members to assist, please be specific with what you're asking. Your title states "window alignment problems", but nothing else within the body that elaborates on the specific problem. Additionally, your post adds no useful content that coincides with your title. Help us, to help you.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I am going to toss out a wild suggestion, simply based on it being a window alignment issue. There are rubber "tracks" that run down into the door, that you can''t see unless you pull the panels and look really fuqn hard for them. They kinda attach to the runners on the door, but inside the door. Sometimes they fall off into the inside of the door, and will end up laying on the very bottom of the door hollow. Look for those, and that might be part of the problem. If they aren't anywhere, someone might have not known what they were and tossed them when they fell before.

On a side note, the front windows on our old sedan would stick in certain areas when we rolled it up, from dirt in the velvet of the tracks on the outside of the door. I could be as simple as that. Try cleaning the inside of the runners, too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts