Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im parting out my 95 SE 2 door integra looking to sell all the parts plus the car, i have Injen Cold air intake, DC sports 4-2-1 headers, HKS hiper Exhaust, Rota Circuit 8's bronze 16" with NITTO tires, DC sports Upper front strut bar polished and upper rear strut bar red, NOS Dry 50 shot kit, NOS bottle heater, NOS purge kit, pioneer premium cd player, tan dual gauge pod, also a full A pillar pod for two gauges, Silver Air fuel ratio gauge, silver nitrous gauge, Silver 5" tach with shift lite, also the car is a '95 special edition green with H+R race springs, and brand new Tokico Adjustable shocks, tan leather interior 86K miles, 5 speed, sunroof, i wil sell the car as is all part it out let me know if your interested email me at [email protected] or call me on my cell 786-423-2664

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the headers ar two piece not polished, cermaic, thay have a small dent right where they bend at the bottom other than they are good, make me an offer i was thinking maybe $150

·
Registered
17 Posts
how do you want for your entire nitrous setup?

how about your wheels?

also, your springs? lemme know, i may buy all of em.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I sent you a PM - let me know about the gauges and pods.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
also - if he doesn't want the headers - I'll take them

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ill let the kit, bottle heater and purge kit go for $400 for everything
as for the rims they are only a few months old $500
the gauges for tach, N2O gauge and A/f gauge plus two gauge pod for like $150
the full A pillar pod for like $20

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Juiced - does the A/F gauge come with wiring and all that - i just want the a/f gauge and the full a pillar pod- if it's tan- and the headers. - how much shipped to OH - 44333

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the gauge and pillar ill ship it on my friends fedex account he owns a shop so i can send it really cheap ill go to the shop tomorrow and get an excact price it should only be like a few dollars the gauge comes with all wiring and everything

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no scrathes on the rims at all , the tires are NITTO 4550 205/45/16 in good shape i have the center caps as well as lug nuts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Juiced- I will send the money paypal - i was hoping to get them by this weekend if possible. Thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
allright well let me see if i can get intouch with my friend that way i can get you a price with shipping today just to be clear you want the full a pillar pod A/f and headers??

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I alos have a set of all red tail lights they are not the OEM 89 and up lights i got the from NOPI they are all red $175

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sorry i meant 98 and up on the last post the srop on the springs is 2" front and rear as for rims and tires $500 let me know i have a coupe people interested tahnks later

1 - 20 of 44 Posts