Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sellin my 95 Integra LS. 108k miles, AT, power everything, Sunrof, VIS carbon fiber hood + stock hood, coilovers, clear corner lights, oem spoiler, 5.6" lcd screen, fm modulator, 350 watt power inverter, sony cd player, pioneer speakers all around, Playstation 1 with some games, Short ram intake, GReddy SP catback exhaust, front strut tower bar, Anti theft system with remote locks, new tires, Custom interior work, no dents or dings. Email for pics [email protected] or aim name my95slvrblt. Askin 9000/obo

·
Registered
302 Posts
dude, my car is ALMOST identical to yours, with 5000 less miles. 95 Auto LS. i also have a lot more done than yours and was planning on selling it soon with a flawless paint job. i was gonna try 8500 obo but i thought that was too much. keep in touch with me and let me know what u end up selling it for

·
Registered
6,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i wanted to put more then im expecting for the car, just to find out what kind of offers i get. What does yours have done?

·
Registered
302 Posts
as of now...
VIS Xtreme Front and Sides
VIS Combat Rear
Eibach Sportline Springs
18" Konig Imagines w/ Nitto 450's
Kenwood Z727 Head unit
reverse indiglo gauges
gay altezzas
power everything/sunroof
clear corners
aem cai

when i sell it...
it'll have a brand new paint job with everything shaved (emblems, side moldings) no dents no scratches

3 piece mid wing...laser red tail lights

exhaust maybe by then? clifford alarm with remote start.

thats about it...and i was gonna start it about 8500 obo

i wasn't saying you are going to get 9...i was just surprised...anyone can get anything they want if they just try

1 - 5 of 5 Posts