·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much are they?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Would you be willing to ship Postal Priority? What tire size are they? 195/45/15's? Etc.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I dont mind shipping any kind of shipping, although the buyer is going to have to pay actual shipping charges. What is postal priority? something like UPS? or FedEx?
Thomas

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Your asking too much, that's why they are still for sale.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Well for basically brand new tires and the wheels 500 isnt unreasonable, look on ebay, they sell for 500 with bald tires.

·
Registered
3 Posts
tcho on 12/June/2002 said:
Well for basically brand new tires and the wheels 500 isnt unreasonable, look on ebay, they sell for 500 with bald tires.
Well...............then sell them on Ebay!

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
These are great looking rims and are highly sought after. More so than the 98+ Swirlies. If your local $500 is a good price but if you have to pay to get them shipped it will suck. I got a set off of Ebay for $540 shipped w/brand new Kumho tires and the rims were mint. Maybe you can work out a price w/these guys so they dont have to pay so much w/the shipping. I was able to sell my 94 LS 5spoke rims for $400 so i only relly paid $140. Good luck selling and good luck to whoever gets these rims.

·
Registered
530 Posts
you cant go on ebay prices and kuhmo ecstas arent exactly the best tires out there and for 15 there only about 75 each tire. the rims are pretty sought ofter but not for $500 with used tired.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts