Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 95 GSR, I am goign to buy a turbo I finally decided. Before I begin I would like to know what some other people in the club have experienced with this kit in this particular year. Any comments would be greatly appreciated. I mainly would like to know about the things that were not compatible with the Greddy system in a stock engine., which things broke or needed to be replaced very fast. thanks

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
A turbo kit is compatible with everything but do they do anything, that's the question. Greddy is a street legal turbo kit that has smaller than the drag or revhard kits. In my opinion, i think you should get the drag or revhard b/c they'll provide you with everything you need even when your upgrading. If you upgrade the greddy, you'll need to replace a lot of things such as the turbo for one. You'll want a bigger turbo so you can boost higher(that's going to cost a lot of money). Piping might be altered, that's what i heard(minor inconvinience). With the drag or revhard kits i'm sure you'll be happy with the t04/t3 turbo since that's what most people of the street have. The only thing i would change is the intercooler on the drag b/c it's not as big. Well just remember there is a lot of things you might want to upgrade but make sure you get the right stuff. If you need help with what's good to get and which name to go for, post it here. I'm sure anyone on TI could help you.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well i don not want A LOT of power as I have posted before around the forum, I just want a moderate HP gain. I have a really good deal on this kit and I just want to any horror stories that have happened if any. I am not worried about upgradeing at all. I just need a little more speed to blow away those pesky camaros.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Well this will make your decision a little eaiser.

Last time I checked....Greddy does not make a turbo kit for a 94-95 GSR. The last word that I heard was they they were still dealing with issues concerning the OBD1 ecu's that the 94-95 GSR's have.

You will need to look at either a Rev-Hard or Drag III.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts