Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im rebuilding my 1995 Gs-r Integra. It has 124000 mim on it I have red a few things about bore it out to an 84 mm and putting some Je CRV 11:1 pistons in there. Ive called some machinest shops and they said that if I bored it out from 81 to 84 it would be 1/8 of an inch and my engine might not be able to handel it. Would my engine be Ok if I bored it out or would i need to put sleeves in it? What kind of sleeves should I use? Im gonna get egale rods gs-r spec. Im gonna buy new valves, retainers, and springs not sure what kid i should get. I was thinkin Manely but I want the good kind but price kinda is important to. What type of vavles should i get? Im gonna get crower cams too what type should i get stage 1,2, or 3? were could I find a rebuild kit? Can I run with my stock Crank shaft? Thanks for your time
95gsrracer
Philip Berry

·
Registered
392 Posts
u need to resleeve it. crower valves, springs, retainers. stage 2 all motor camshafts. u can use your stock crankshaft but if u intend to be serious all motor then u need to replace it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts