Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a teg, but it has brakes from a civic (not awd that is...) Can I make this work in the mean time or will those brakes absolutely not work on a teg? I'm gonna get awd in the near future, but for temporary driving will these brakes work? I have to complete my swap before I can drive it and figure it out for myself, but if anyone was as retarded as the kid I bought it off of and took the awd off...you might be able to help me out.

·
Registered
6,228 Posts
dude what the **** are you takling about.....

And theyll work, youll just have a smaller front disc, and prolly rear drums. They wont work as good as integra, but it wont be life and death, just dont drive like an ass

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Although an all wheel drive integra would be pretty amazing, I was indeed refering to all wheel disc. But they will work if I beef 'em up a bit...is that what I'm hearing?

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Anahaevia8 on Feb/09/06 said:
Although an all wheel drive integra would be pretty amazing, I was indeed refering to all wheel disc. But they will work if I beef 'em up a bit...is that what I'm hearing?
Well that cleared up a bit of confusion.

The kid before you may not be an idiot if he was thinking only one thing... haviong smaller front brakes to clear smaller drag wheels/tires.

However I doubt it if the car is mostly stock like. Many of the old school dragsters did that conversion mainly for their trailer queens.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.