Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know of anyone selling a good integra somewhat low miles 2 door doesn't matter what color i want a GSR but i don't need one i want a 2 door so please if anyone knows of anyone selling a Integra please post here i want to stay with the tegs G3 hopefully

·
Registered
461 Posts
there are a few up here my way i even found a 4 door gsr for 4700 around my house. but that is up here in pa

·
Registered
461 Posts
i will have to look when i get home i will pm it to you. there is also a place in lebenon that always has gsr and other tegs for decent prices granted not as low as this one.

·
Registered
378 Posts
drpepper962 on Aug/05/02 said:
does anyone know of anyone selling a good integra somewhat low miles 2 door doesn't matter what color i want a GSR but i don't need one i want a 2 door so please if anyone knows of anyone selling a Integra please post here i want to stay with the tegs G3 hopefully
Man use a period once in a while!! It is soo hard to read.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Hey tinkerbellbaie, Is your car an auto or manny tranny? I'm looking for a silver integra around that year. And what is the price that you are looking for? I'm in NY but JetBlue flys to Florida for really cheap, so it wouldn't be a problem to look at it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts