Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kids are expensive..we need the money so teggy has to go. The grille's cut out now and the car is all white ( no more decals or graphics. $5000 firm.
Just thought I'd let you all know :0)
95 4 door gsr 106k miles..other info in my profile :0)

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
Good luck with the sale. 4dr GSR's are rare and an eye catcher in my opinion. The pics turned to red x in your profile. If you want to erase em and re-upload them I will approve them for ya.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My husband just cut out the bumper and is putting a grill insert in.( the car is at his shop) Right now, there's no insert. I'll take some new pics asap , but for now I'm gonna try and upload the old pics again in my profile. If you see these pics, just picture it without the graphics, because it's all white now :0)

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Right now the bumper is cut out, and it's open ( no grill insert). I'll get some pics of it tomorrow. Did you see the pic in my profile?? All that's different is the grill ( although that's not in the pic ) and we took the gs-r graphics off...

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't know if you're ever in the ares ( Cumberland, R.I.) but the car's at my husband's Body shop. )They have autos for sale there too.) If you're around you can go check out the car in person..it's on the frony line during the days..

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
They are still pending in your profile. They aren't approved yet I guess....

Good luck selling it. Gotta love the white GSR sedans. :) I have a 'no car seat' policy in my car so we use the Accord when we have someplace to go. I don't think a rear facing infant seat would fit very well in an Integra anyway. I'd probably have to sell mine too if it came down to that.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Actually the rear facing seat fits great. I had that and a regular car seat in it before I got the Camry. We got the Camry from my hubby's cousin as a wreck and he fixed it up. It's much cheaper to insure and it's more practical which is why I'm selling the Teg. I drove the teg with my 2 year old in the back since he was a newborn :0)
The pics are up now, btw :0)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts