Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's say I wanted to get the front bumber for the 98+ models but I didn't want to get the side skirts or rear bumper. Would this look rediculous? Anybody else ever done it this way? My current front bumper on my 94 gsr is COVERED in rock chips from the previous user and if I am goint to have to repaint it, I might as well upgrade. Just concerned with how it will all look without upgrading the other panels. Thanks.

·
Registered
739 Posts
the sides are the same all through 94-01. the rear will still line up the same its just to look at the teg from the back is where you see the difference

·
Registered
101 Posts
youre going to have to find a used front bumper and those usually run in the $150-200 range. Since colors dont match between the 94-97 and 98-01 youre going have to repaint it. Corners are usually $20. Headlights vary on where you buy them. Your best bet is to buy them here, honda-tech or ebay like i did. i purchased the black housing halo projectors for $267 shipped for my 98+ conversion.

·
Registered
739 Posts
The color is the same but chances are the paint will be more/less faded on your car vs. your new bumper. I have the 98+ front end with an ITR lip with the stock 96 rear and I think it looks fine.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok, well now I guess the question is do I want to spend the money. It will probably cost another 150 for a decent paint job on that front peice?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.