Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The back hatch has some how started not closing. I think it's simply the hinges getting bent. I can't find an Integra in any of the junk yards within 100 miles of me, so I'm wondering what other cars would have the same hatch as my 94 Integra Ls? Does anyone by chance have a couple hinges for the hatch just lying around I could buy from them?

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Part number:
Hinge, L Tailgate: 68260-SK7-010ZZ
Hinge, R Tailgate: 68210-SK7-010ZZ
Seal, Tailgate Hinge: 68217-SK7-000
Bolt 8x20: 90105-SV1-000
Nut Washer 8mm: 94071-08080

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Maybe that will help in trying to track them down. Gotta get it fixed before it gets too cold.

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Try Ebay, Amazon or find a wreck integra on the internet that the owner is parting out like Honda-Tech, Team-Integra, etc.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Did you ever get this issue sorted out? I had a problems with my trunk latch not staying closed a few years ago and it turned out I was missing a plastic piece that holds the metal bar in place.

Can you provide more info on your hatch issue. You could fold the seats down, climb into the back with a flashlight and have a friend of family member close the hatch from the outside while you're inside observing the latch mechanism.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
gophurr
Team Integra Forums
The Team Integra community is a forum dedicated to Acura Integra enthusiasts to discuss engine building, suspension, repair, detailing and anything else Integra related.
Full Forum Listing