Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 94 ls that i've put ALOT of time and work into over the last year and can't deal with how unreliable it's been so i'm gonna get rid of it for something else and i am just looking for what you guys would think a good asking price for it would be. I live in orlando right by UCF (university of central florida) so my car is definitely a popular car that would sell really fast. It has a body kit, custom blue paint job, 17's, alot of aftermarket engine work... check my profile for pics and my part list. i just put a new tranny in it about a week ago which ran me quite a bit and now it needs some more work done which i can't afford and i don't have the tools to do it myself. I think the starter went up, it needs a valve adjustment which is normal after breaking in new aftermarket cams, and i think it needs a head gasket because i just noticed a little water on my block and it's slowly dripping out (very slow leak few drips over a very long time). With just a litte more work this car will be amazing, it has alot of really good parts and I'm just wondering what ballpark I should be looking in pricewise.

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
All cars need maintence. If they are beat on then things break. Especially if not maintained properly. With selling it, not everyone wants those mods. Seems like it needs lots of work as well. Id say $2k for it.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Furious94LS on Feb/11/04 said:
All cars need maintence. If they are beat on then things break. Especially if not maintained properly. With selling it, not everyone wants those mods. Seems like it needs lots of work as well. Id say $2k for it.
yea 2k cuz most likely ur better of buyin a new engine instead of fixing that..and by the way how many miles? maybe u should replace all aftermarket objects and put all stock parts bak in, and sell as stock..and then sell the after market parts here or on ebay.

·
Registered
5,112 Posts
He has alot of mods, I doubt he is willing to let it go for 2k. Not only that, it looks like it has some kind of conversion... I can't tell for sure because the pics are so small. He could part it out and get more than 2k.

Performance Mods:
fresh bottom end rebuild, type r oil pump, crower 403's ,crower springs, stage 2 clutch,, 8.8 lb flywheel, adjustable cam gears, underdrive pulleys
header/downpipe, hollowed cat, muffler
walbro fuel pump, str fuel rail, venom injectors, fuel pressure regulator
reprogrammed ecu, short shifter
shaved, port & polished head
mugen strut bar

·
Registered
10,393 Posts
bkenwell on Feb/10/04 said:
I have a 94 ls that i've put ALOT of time and work into over the last year and can't deal with how unreliable it's been so i'm gonna get rid of it for something else and i am just looking for what you guys would think a good asking price for it would be. I live in orlando right by UCF (university of central florida) so my car is definitely a popular car that would sell really fast. It has a body kit, custom blue paint job, 17's, alot of aftermarket engine work... check my profile for pics and my part list. i just put a new tranny in it about a week ago which ran me quite a bit and now it needs some more work done which i can't afford and i don't have the tools to do it myself. I think the starter went up, it needs a valve adjustment which is normal after breaking in new aftermarket cams, and i think it needs a head gasket because i just noticed a little water on my block and it's slowly dripping out (very slow leak few drips over a very long time). With just a litte more work this car will be amazing, it has alot of really good parts and I'm just wondering what ballpark I should be looking in pricewise.
Hum... so you may as well fix those problems and keep the car? It would be pretty stupid to throw in so much $$
already, and then just dump the whole thing. =p

I suggest you fix those damn thing, and you will be able to drive it for many more years to come. Besides, when poeple say to you: Nice car! You can always reply: Yea, i did all the work myself. :)

That feeling is priceless~

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
beleive me, i would rather keep it but i'm a student and i only have one vehicle and i cannot afford another nor can i deal with how unreliable it's been for me because i have class 8 hours a day 5 days a week... i talked to a local tuner shop today and he said i can leave it in front of his shop, he said i should just get it running so ppl can take it on a test drive and he said if it was him he'd ask for 7k. Being he's had the car apart and really knows it i'm pretty happy about that!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Nothing is maintenance free inlife! If you don't brush your teeth they will fall out, or if you like root canals, I don't know about you...but I hate the dentist!! Thats what makes life fun!! If every thing ran perfectly, what else would we do????

1 - 9 of 9 Posts