Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey,
posting this for a friend. if you have any questions or anything. email him, [email protected]

130,000 miles
Dual Exaust
4 Door
Giant Wing
GSR Blades if they don't sell for $500 first
6 month old Gray Metallic Paint
Shaved moldings
Automatic

i dont' know why the pics aren't working
here is the link to imagestation album

imagestation

imagestation

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
First, I don't like that he cant come here and become an active member and then sell his OWN car, but I especially hate it when there are comments on price. If you don't like it move on. OR this will be locked.

·
Registered
243 Posts
i hate to comment on price again, but for positive reinforcement, i think it's an awesome price!

If i was selling that car, i'd be asking for at least 6.5k.

dealers sell tegs with 100k + miles for 11 grand.

this is a good deal, so t-i people are just cheap.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol thanks for the negative and positive comments. he's not super solid on his price. he first put it in autotrader like 6 months ago for 8K and has slowly been goin down in price so he can get a truck with air ride. i'm sure he'd listen to your offers. and i also would say that if you have pride in your ride you'd try to get what you think it's worth. considering he paid 2.5K for the shaving and paint(he got ripped).
Furious94LS:
yeah i tried to convince him hundreds of times to become a member and learn about performance. but he doesn't really get on a comp much other than email.

·
Registered
3 Posts
By the way I am an active member on here it's just that I dont know my way around the website very good so I asked my friend to post my car up. Some might think that I'm posting it too high, and others think other wise. I paid 5K for this car stock with 85k miles on it and I have put over 4k in it. I'm not tring to make money off of this car because it provided me with w\good service and I enjoyed it. It has never gave me any problems, all I have ever done is put gas in it, changed the oil every 3k miles, 2 tune ups and put new tires, and all the exterior work you see and the exhaust. If you have any questions or any coments or offer you can email me at [email protected] thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts