Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone i still got a ton of parts to sell so anyone who needs any stock parts let me know. the only exterior part for sale is the hood. But pretty much everything on the interior is still for sale. So let me know.

Griff

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
selling the steering column cover (namely the top half)?
i need that. lemme know.. thanks

·
Registered
129 Posts
how about the clock---and the board in the trunk that the carpet goes to--i also need a rear defrost switch and drivers side door panel---give me a package price for all shipped ups

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
I need the driver side airvent and sunroof switch, as well as passenger vent, but itll be a while before I have the money.. So I doubt youll still havethe parts, unless your super nice and willing to wait

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry man i just sold both those parts those are some of the olny parts ive sold too haha. must be in high demand right now. if u need anything else though let me know.

Griff

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey, is this a 4-door or 2 door?

I need the black cover for the power mirror, left and right side. (*It's the black cover that you need to remove in order to disconnect the power mirror*) It's shape like a triangle, L-shape, black in color.

It's the black power mirror cover at the point where it connects to the door if you got them.

[email protected]
Email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
23 Posts
Do you have the flange for the upper radiator hose that bolts to the side of the head? It has the bleeder on it. If you have that can you sell that to me? I also need a valve cover if that is in good condition, and from the interior if it's a 5 speed, I need the shifter boot, and the lid for the center console part that goes over the hand brake. Let me know how much.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
my car is an auto and i'm not parting out the motor. I sold the center console. If you still need anything e-mail me.

Griff

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Fosheezy let me know if you got my e-mail man i havent heard from you. Let me know if you want that part still man.

Griff

·
Registered
129 Posts
how much for the dashboard (the whole thing) and the door panels? oh yea and the big plastic lining in the rear ( the one that covers the speakers and all that)
email me at [email protected]
thanks

1 - 20 of 73 Posts