Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would have gone faster but my tires are not z rated so i dident feel safe going any faster...when i get new tires i will make another movie...i am going to make one with me pulling some autocross sh*t too...so stay tuned ;-)

100mph movie

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cory on Aug/14/02 said:
looks like a nice road to die on! Lots of room on the side of the road just in case.
it's wider than it looks and notice how once i get up to some speed and it is clear i get in the middle of the road...we even told all the houses we would be doing this so no kids ran out or anything...we had this all planed out and safe

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
all that for only 100mph?

not that 100mph isnt fast or any more safer, but i think people do 90-100 all the time. at least around here i guess. hell in a benz an old lady hits 80 by just tapping on the gas.

post again when you hit 140 =P

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
lol, you told the people living there you were going to do that!? What did they say? I think you should have video taped that part too, lol.

·
Registered
457 Posts
it wont play for me but i got my teg up to 135 in the interstate on my way to New Orleans to my friends house after work one day i saw a cop but he didn't catch up to me
but i will tell you i don't speed anymore cause i am goin to court for a speedin ticket goint 112 and they told me i can get up to 6 months for it so no more speedin for me

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well i never see cops where i was...and even though you are right that high speeds are never safe i am not going to stop so lets just make it as safe as i can ;-)

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
TheGSRGuy on Aug/15/02 said:
For more effect, point the camera out the side window.
for even more effect you can drop the camera out the side of the window and say "this is what happens when you wreck" right before.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts