Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a new fiberimages cf hood for sale $1000 firm or will trade for good amp + cash.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I've found brand new ones for 550, Fiber Images....that's gotta be canadian money he's talkin about

·
Registered
276 Posts
i bought mine from aerotrends for $500

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
i've heard of the spoon sports hood being somewhere around $1000... but man... woah. might wanna bring your price down... or it better be pretty special to be costing so much.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Ok I live in Canada Toronto area. My friend just put on his EK 96 a carbon fiber hood 300! canadain... ummm sumthing is wrong here.. I can get one for my car for less then 500 thats a fact and yes canadain dollars. Whats this fiberglass see through or sum?? No way in hell 1000 for c/f hood is that expensive here.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's Canadian... I have them on hand now... they are high because of shipping and duty/taxes and poor exchange rate. I'm not trying to make a profit just want to get rid of them. I got 2 extra to save on shipping but they sent them in 3 boxes instead of one so I ended up paying shipping for all 3 + duty. Kinda pissed as anyone would be... well again they are fiberimages one of the top in the business not some cheap local brand from toronto (I seen them at dark nites and know they will split in 1-2years easy). If you want them leave your name and email or #.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It sucks to live in Canada... We over pay for everything. If you like cheap stuff stick to your ractive... if you like the real deal get AEM... just like CF hoods you can get a cheap local brand for cheap or get the real deal which is FiberImages for CF hoods.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you all for crapping up my post... VIS doesn't compare to FiberImages, I know people that have them and they are pretty heaviy for a CF hood. Again I'm on Canada now the USA =P

1 - 15 of 15 Posts