Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive got a line on a 68k mile garage kept integra rs. garage kept, no rust. white with grey black interior. no wing steel, wheels with caps. all stock. it was an old mans final car. unfortunately its an auto but its so clean for ohio i dont even care. could be fun to manual swap later. hasnt been registered since 2015. what would be a fair offer you think?

·
Administrator
3,606 Posts
Start with performing a used car search and see what similar vehicles are going for. You "could" start with KBB, but don't rely solely on their information without comparing them to others such as NADA. Ultimately, you'll find that value will be determined by how aggressive the seller (you) want to part ways with it, and how bad the potential buyer wants it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ive done all that. i was just curious what the integra faithful had to say. oh and im not selling it. its one of my customers cars im gonna offer a trade value in labor. im thinking 2500-3000 range but thought id ask here first. ill try to get some pics

·
Registered
355 Posts
The price of used cars is going up. A 10-12 year old car in 2019 is 75% more than a 10-12 year old car was in 2010.
If you can get any reliable car for under $8,000...you should.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts