-MSD Digital 6+
-MSD dist. cap
-MSD Blaster ss coil
-Joe P manual boost controller
-remote start alarm
-2000 front bumper
-2000 LS mesh rims
-Autometer boost and air/fuel gauge

if you want more info... just get at me through email.
[email protected]

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
DMNTDb18bTURBO on Aug/21/02from all the calculations and market value... i want to get at least $11 said:
136,000+ miles on the odometer, but 13,000+ on the new motor.
No offense, but how do you figure to get that much money out of that? Thats a lot of miles, modifications generally mean you won't get the money back that you spent on them.

Just wondering what your calculations are...

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
i just looked on Kelly's Blue Book and they quoted your teg w/o those fancy mods for around:
$7500 in excellent condition
$6500 in good condition
That's assuming you have what you say you have on the millage in the new motor. So from Justin Klemgold mentioned about your teg how do you figure you get $4000+ for the mods? That's a lot to ask for in my opinion, unless you got a gsr or type r motor with those millage.

·
Registered
136 Posts
you would prolly be better off selling it without the turbo...

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
Please message a seller about price questions, instead of posting them.

If he wants to get $11,000 for it let him try. If no one is willing to buy it for that price, then I am sure he will figure out its time to lower it.

Had anyone read this thread and was interested, now they have the impression that the price is too high, which is not necissarily true.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Quote: integragsr6 on Aug/21/02i just looked on Kelly's Blue Book and they quoted your teg w/o those fancy mods for around: $7500 in excellent condition $6500 in good condition
That's assuming you have what you say you have on the millage in the new motor. So from Justin Klemgold mentioned about your teg how do you figure you get $4000+ for the mods? That's a lot to ask for in my opinion, unless you got a gsr or type r motor with those millage.
[/QUOTE]i was waiting for certain cynics to post comments like that. first of all, do you know how much parts cost these days? alot of money has been put into this car. there is no law in business ethics that states that you cannot get the desired value of your own expenses.

let me break it down for you:
-ACT clutch $350
-Autometer guages $100
-DRAG3 turbo kit $3000
-MSD(amp, coil, cap, and wires) $415
-B18b motor $700
-Weapon*R coilovers $250
-Tokico shocks $300
-DC Sports lower tie bar $100
-polished strut bar $50
-Skunk2 cam gears $200
-Tanabe exhaust and piping $300
-Kenwood headunit $200
-12in JBL $100
-Fosgate amp $300
-boost controller $50
-2000 OEM front bumper and headlights $400
-1998 LS mesh rims $400

the list can go on... but i have no time to provide you with a list of mods and price tags. these are prices based on record of expenditures on my car... i have one more page to go, too. NO oNE can tell me what value to place on MY car. if you do not agree with my prices... quit hatin and move on to the next post. keep in mind.. one reason why i started with a high price.. is because there are alot of low-ballin individuals who tryin to lower the price. at least at $11,500 i have leeway to do so. as for the new motor... i put 13k on the motor since i got it. the shop i bought it at estimates their motors to have anywhere from 40,000-50,000 on it. it is imported from Japan.

NOTE: IF YOURE INTERESTED IN BUYING THE CAR, CoNTACT ME. THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE COMMENTS THAT ARE NEGATIVE AND FULL OF SHIET, KEEP TO YOURSELF AND POST ELSEWHERE.
thanks...

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
StyleTEG on Aug/21/02 said:
Please message a seller about price questions, instead of posting them.

If he wants to get $11,000 for it let him try. If no one is willing to buy it for that price, then I am sure he will figure out its time to lower it.

Had anyone read this thread and was interested, now they have the impression that the price is too high, which is not necissarily true.
Thanks, man... *thumbs up*

1 - 15 of 15 Posts