Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok first of all im new here so i apologize if this is posted in the wrong spot, but i searched and could not find th solution to the problem I'm having with my car so maybe someone can help me out here.

I have a 94 integra it failed smog and i believe i need to replace the cat because the numbers were really high, but theres also a check engine light on, and when i do the paper clip method, the check engine light blinks, and theres a pause of like 4 seconds and blinks again very slowly, it just keeps blinking in this same pattern, and i have counted 4 seconds between blinks, and its a long blink not a quick one, does anyone have an idea what code its throwing out?

is it a 10?

the car has an aem intake that was in the car when i bought it the filter is mad dirty, i havent driven the car it was parked, and the intake pipe has electrical tape covering a crack , i am going to get a stock intake hopefully soon, but thought id share this info to see if it qould give someone an idea what code it might be throwing.

the check engine light stays on while driving, but the car runs really good, any info is appreciated thanks in advance, and sorry if this has been addressed before i couldnt find it on here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What you describe is a code 10 indeed. Code 10 is your Intake Air Temperature sensor.
thanks man, i checked the iat sensor and it had a little hole in it i bought a new one, replaced, did the whole reset with the ecu and back up fuse, but unfortunately the cel is still on , im thinking the wiring might be the issue, i will have to check it out when i get a chance.

i checked the code after replacing the iat sensor, and its giving the same code, but now the abs is also blinking lol

the abs is doing one blink, followed by 7 quick blinks, i will have to look up the code on here, thanks tho for clearing up the confusion i had about the code 10 i appreciate it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts