Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 94 Integra is having a shifting problem, if you start it up in neutral, it wont go in gear, you have to cut if off and put it in gear and then it will go, but still has problem shifting, sometimes will, sometime wont. When it is in gear, it drives fine, but if you try to shift out of first, it seems like the clutch isnt ingauging all the way, and sometimes makes a noise like you are running through water on the road. My motor was just changed about a week ago, and up until then, I had no problems. Anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
743 Posts
yep thats the problem, the slave cylinder is out of fluid, or at least very low. the slave cylinder is right there beside the brake booster and mastercylinder.check it, fill it, pump the pedal a few times, re-fill it and that should be it.

now, if its just 1st and 2nd then it my be busted syncros, but because it has a "shifting problem" that leaves me to belive its all gears, and its hard to tear them all up!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
THANKS FOR THE REPLYS, JUST FOUND OUT THE CLUTCH SHATTERED! SPRINGS ARE FLOATING AROUND IN THE HOUSING!!!!!!! NEW MOTOR, NOW THIS, HELL IF I WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT I WOULD HAVE ALREADY REPLACED IT.!!

NOW MY NEXT QUESTIoN!!! IM THINKING ABOUT GOING WITH THE CLUTCH MASTER STAGE 1 BECAUSE OF MY BOLT oNS, DOES ANYoNE ELSE RECOMMEND THAT CLUTCH??? ANY SUGGESTIoNS??

THANKS TO ALL!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts