Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 95 teg LS and im wondering if i was lied to about my front end from the dealership. I eventually found out the front end had been replaced because there was no 'INTEGRA' indention on the front like most of them have. Also my headlights and corner lights dont fit right. There is atleast a half inch of space around parts of my headlights, my corner lights dont fit all the way into the slot. They will still shake around and stuff. So that makes me think that its a 98+ front end, but then the grill thing is a 94-97 type. So im not sure what i was given. Im just curious to what you guys think.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
if the bumper points inward at the high beams, and flares out at the bottom of the grille cutout, it's a 98+ bumper, but it sounds to me like you just got a knockoff 94+ oem bumper

A friend of mine has an aftermarket oem replacement, and it is loose all around his 94-97 headlights also.

Edit: oem replicas also do not have the "integra" stamped into them

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
bummer man that sounds weird. If you have a digicam take a pic of it. But yeah sounds like maybe it was hit before and got replaced. I think the most tell-tale sign of what year the bumper is, would be the grille. If the grille is flat from a 94-97 then its probably a 94-97.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
look at the bumper lights also. if the bumper light corner points inward like this [ / (grill) \ ] than it's a 98+, but if it points outward like this / ] (grill) [ \ than it's a 94-97.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
gnush*t on Feb/28/04 said:
look at the bumper lights also. if the bumper light corner points inward like this [/ (grill) \] than it's a 98+, but if it points outward like this /] (grill) [\ than it's a 94-97.
That is correct.

There should be enough info here now for him to tell what kinda bumper he has.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.