Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah I cant believe my luck. I live in Barbados and all our cars are JDM. But I own a 94 Teg sIR-G which is basically the same as a 94-97 GSR in the US. So today found out and later got in contact with a guy who owns a 99 sIR-G which has the sweet "JDM front" as you guys call it.

Since I was gonna do the conversion anyways, the guy has agreed to swap out fronts with me because he really really likes the double headlight look. So what I am asking is what would you pay MAX to make up the diff from the swap?

He says he is only gonna make me pay for the headlights (partially). I dont wanna scare this guy off cuz the cheapest JDM front I found was from a company in Montreal (www.osakajdmmotors.com) asking US $1400 for everything (fenders, hood, lights, front bumper and rad-support all OEM)

Thanks again

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
if he "really really likes the double headlight look" then maybe give him no more than $400? after all you guys are swapping fronts. Any kind of money is a good compensation because if he likes the round headlight look as much as it sounds, then swapping fronts is not only benefitting you, but him also.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Does he have HID's?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Unless JDM GSR's come with HID i dont think so. I am prolly getting the standard ones (not complaining or anything)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts