Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,769 Posts
thats nice and all but i thought jdm corners was the clear corners with the amber piece inside the assembly. (sorry im off topic here.)

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
maybe try to head your corners apart? i always wondered if this would work. if you are up to it, try buying a heat gun and try to melt the glue apart. i believe all you need to do is take out that amber reflector in the compartment where the 194 bulb sits.

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Vi3tBoY on Feb/11/04 said:
thats nice and all but i thought jdm corners was the clear corners with the amber piece inside the assembly. (sorry im off topic here.)
pic below is from a jdm bumper i have for sale-- these are the 94-97 REAL jdm lenses clear with inner amber

if pics dont work ( imagestation prob!) try this link

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
95gsrturbo on Feb/11/04 said:
Quote: Vi3tBoY on Feb/11/04thats nice and all but i thought jdm corners was the clear corners with the amber piece inside the assembly. (sorry im off topic here.)
pic below is from a jdm bumper i have for sale-- these are the 94-97 REAL jdm lenses clear with inner amber

Would you be willing to part out the corner lenses and the front lip? If so, how much?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Vi3tBoY on Feb/11/04 said:
You are probably right. I'm just looking for the all amber corner lenses.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
GSRnold on Feb/11/04 said:
Quote: 95gsrturbo on Feb/11/04Quote: Vi3tBoY on Feb/11/04thats nice and all but i thought jdm corners was the clear corners with the amber piece inside the assembly. (sorry im off topic here.) pic below is from a jdm bumper i have for sale-- these are the 94-97 REAL jdm lenses clear with inner amber

Would you be willing to part out the corner lenses and the front lip? If so, how much?

Wait, nm. I thought you were selling your front end. haha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts