Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This forum is for Generation Three specific threads. Anything else will be moved, locked, or deleted!

·
Registered
124 Posts
i might buy a drivers side 98 gsr door without a door panel, so will this fit on my 97 ls and can i put my door panel onto the 98 door?

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
They are different between sedans though. The "insert" on 94-97 front panels are similar to the coupes for the fronts and "circle" out like the coupes.
The 98-01 front panels continue on to the end of the door.
The rears have no difference
They are interchangable though.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
So... 2 doors...

Pretty much everyone has answered that fitment-wise they are identical and interchangeable.

The only difference I've seen is the fabric patterns. They were changed over the years and were also changed between models (ex rs panels vs. gsr panels). Also some panels had openings for tweeters and others did not.

My old 2 door had panels from 95, 97, and 00 cars so I can vouch for the fitment being the same.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
TEGRAMATT on Dec/04/08 said:
so should i buy it? i don't wanna pass it up. He is selling it for $100.
and thanks guys for the info.

I don't see why the fitment of the door itself would be any different and I know the panel will fit fine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
8 Participants
hw floor mechanic
Team Integra Forums
The Team Integra community is a forum dedicated to Acura Integra enthusiasts to discuss engine building, suspension, repair, detailing and anything else Integra related.
Full Forum Listing