Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get 94-97 amber bumper lights for my integra. I have seen it before but i dont know where to get them.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Most people buy clear lights (ebay...30$ including shipping) and paint them amber themself with translucent paint (such as stained glass paint...found at any crafts store)

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
If you're talking about the 1157s and 194s then yes, you can get them in amber. Sylvania Silverstar now makes the 1157s in amber, they don't look like it because the glass is blue but they are amber, and you can pick up some cheap 194s to go along with them. Autozone, Checker, or Pep Boys will be your best bet. The 194s in amber were harder to find when I was looking though but they do sell them.

Here's a link to the 1157 Silverstars: Signal bulbs

·
Registered
77 Posts
i believe your referring to these.... (my car below)

This topic has been talked about over and over....about 2 topics like this per week or every other week...next time try searching a little harder :) just a suggestion. As for how i did mine, i had clear corners, went to michaels arts and crafts, bought orange staind glass paint, sprayed a few coats (too many imo), and wallah!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts